October 29, 2008

GRADUATION..!!

Finally already my trip for four lecture years in IPB. for my four years wrestled with the book, my four years raged with the tasks, my four years collided physical with practical work. Currently all is paid the keel and complete..!! Gown clothes were installed on my body exact in the date 22 of OCTOBER. Ceremony the pinning of the gown took place respect and was full of the understanding. My certificate received, and currently I had the title of the BACHELOR AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY.


After passing the lecture during him entered the work world. Evidently the world of the work was cruel! Was not as beautiful that we imagine..! the competition really strong. not competitive, immediately eliminated..!! Apparently I must often increase knowledge as the weapon in order to be not cast aside.

1 comment: